Please join us for our annual Family Camp hosted by Foothill Bible Church, Gold Country Baptist Church, and Grace Bible Church. Our guest speakers this year, Rick Gregory, Phil Layton, Verne Nakasone, Justin Schroeder, & Greg Stoever will be teaching on “The Attributes of God.” We anticipate a wonderful time of teaching, singing, fellowship, and many outdoor activities! Check-in begins at 3:00 pm on Wednesday. Bring your tent or RV or just come up for the day and fellowship with us!
- Wednesday night, July 25 - Saturday morning, July 28, 2018
- Check-in begins at 3:00pm on Wednesday
- 23333 Scotts Flat Road, Nevada City, CA 95959
- Please join us Friday night for a BBQ hosted by the churches.
If you need directions from Sacramento, click HERE.
The cost of Family Camp depends on two factors: the number of people in your family and the number of nights on the camp site. All payments are due by July 20, 2018. All those registered before June 29, 2018 will receive a free t-shirt.
- The rate is $15/person/night, but will not exceed $45/family/night. There is no cost for children under the age of 12. Families sharing a site must each pay for their own family.
- Parking charges are not included in this price. Please note that upon arrival at the gate you will be charged $10/vehicle/night by the camp. You may pay them with cash or card.
- Boat ($6/night) and canoe/kayak ($3/night) fees are paid at the park guard stations.
- Day use is $3/day.
See the map below to view the campsites our group has reserved (GREEN). The pink sites are reserved for our speaker, camp director, and those with disabilities. Sites are chosen on a first-come-first-serve basis. Please do not save sites. If you choose to come a day or two early, check in with the park headquarters to pay for the extra days.
Scotts Flat Lake & Campground Rules
Please read the campground rules by clicking HERE.
- Extra Costs: Parking charges were not included in your total. Please note that upon arrival at the gate you will be charged $10/vehicle/night by the camp. You may pay with cash or card. Boats are $6/night, and canoes/kayaks are $3/night. Boats, canoes, & kayaks can be paid for at the park guard stations.
- Weather: The daytime temperatures are warm while the nights are cool. Bring sweatshirts and/or jackets for the evenings.
- Facilities: There are paved roads throughout the camp. Each site has a picnic table and fire pit. You must bring your own firewood. There are no power hook-ups. A small store located at Gate #2 is open from 7am-9pm and sells ice, firewood, snacks, repellant, & other items. There are restroom facilities with showers. Hot water is coin operated at 25 cents for 3 minutes.
- Animals: Will be allowed this year.
Take the CA-49 exit toward Grass Valley/Placerville
Turn LEFT onto Ca-193/Ca-49 Continue to follow Ca-49 N. 2
Ca-49 N becomes Ca-20
Turn RIGHT onto Scotts Flat Road
End at 23333 Scots Flat Road, Nevada City, CA 95959
Click HERE to register!
Email or Call Grace Bible Church
- Phone: 916.967.6500
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org