Please join us for our annual Family Camp hosted by Grace Bible Church & Elk Grove Bible Church. We anticipate a wonderful time of teaching, singing, fellowship, and many outdoor activities! Check-in begins at 3:00 pm on Wednesday. Bring your tent or RV or just come up for the day and fellowship with us!
Wednesday, July 21 - Saturday, July 24, 2021
Check-in begins at 3:00 pm on Wednesday
23333 Scotts Flat Road, Nevada City, CA 95959
Please join us Friday night for a BBQ hosted by the churches. Please bring a side to share!
The cost of Family Camp depends on two factors: the number of people in your immediate family and the number of nights on the campsite. All payments are due upon registration to reserve your spot.
- The rate is $20/person/night, but will not exceed $60/family (not per campsite)/night. There is no cost for children under the age of 12. Families sharing a site must each pay for their own individual family.
- Parking: This is paid per person at the gate upon arrival at the campsite.
See the map below to view the campsites our group has reserved (PINK). Sites are chosen on a first-come-first-serve basis. Please do not save sites. If you choose to come a day or two early, check in with the park headquarters to pay for the extra days.
- Weather: The daytime temperatures are warm while the nights are cool. Bring sweatshirts and/or jackets for the evenings.
- Facilities: There are paved roads throughout the camp. Each site has a picnic table and a fire pit. You must bring your own firewood. There are no power hook-ups. A small store located at Gate #2 is open from 7 am-9 pm and sells ice, firewood, snacks, repellant, & other items. There are restroom facilities with showers. Hot water is coin-operated at 25 cents for 3 minutes.
- Sessions: will be held at 9:30 am & 7:00 pm.
- Friday Night: Testimony & BBQ Night! Please bring a side to share
Email or Call Grace Bible Church
- Phone: 916.967.6500
- Email: email@example.com