What is Awana?
AWANA is a club where boys and girls are given an opportunity to grow in their understanding of our great God, His Word - the Bible, and the importance of faith in Jesus Christ. This growth happens in a fun and structured environment on the campus of Grace Bible Church each week. Clubbers memorize Bible verses, sing songs, listen to a Bible lesson, and participate in a super fun game time!
When is Awana?
Due to COVID restrictions, our AWANA program is temporarily suspended until further notice.
What takes place each Awana night?
- Game Time: They play fun, structured games with teammates (wear closed-toed shoes)
- Handbook Time: They learn and recite Bible verses from their handbooks to a leader in a small group.
- Large Group Time: They sit with their club and listen to a Bible lesson from one of their leaders.
AWANA has something for children 3 years old and up!
- Cubbies is for Pre-school age children
- Sparkies is for Kindergarten through 2nd grade
- T&T is for 3rd through 6th grade
How much does it cost?
Registration: (Includes book and awards)
- 1 child - $35
- 2 children - $60
- 3 + children - $85
- Cubby Vest - $12
- Sparky Vest - $12
- TnT Shirt - 3rd/4th graders - $16
- TnT Shirt - 5th/6th graders - $16
- Book - $12
- Extra Credit Book - $11
- AWANA Clubs Drawstring Backpack - $6
- Cubbies Patch Replacement - $13
If you are interested in registering in the AWANA program, please contact the Grace Kids Director, Victor Hinojosa.