What is Awana?
AWANA is a club where boys and girls are given an opportunity to grow in their understanding of our great God, His Word - the Bible, and the importance of faith in Jesus Christ. This growth happens in a fun and structured environment on the campus of Grace Bible Church each week. Clubbers memorize Bible verses, sing songs, listen to a Bible lesson, and participate in a super fun game time!
When is Awana?
Sunday Nights at 5:30!
What takes place each Awana night?
- Game Time: They play fun, structured games with teammates (wear closed-toed shoes).
- Handbook Time: They learn and recite Bible verses from their handbooks to a leader in a small group.
- Large Group Time: They sit with their club and listen to a Bible lesson from one of their leaders.
AWANA has something for children 3 years old and up!
- Cubbies is for Pre-school age children
- Sparks is for Kindergarten through 2nd grade
- T&T is for 3rd through 6th grade
How much does it cost?
Registration (Includes book and awards): $40 per child + any additional (not required) items listed below:
- Vest - $13
- Book Bag - $7
Will be available on a walk-up basis on Sunday nights! Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with additional questions.